ACCF is pleased to announce the Annual ACCF Chinese New Year Celebration Dinner will be held on Sunday, 21 February 2021 at Marigold Restaurant to celebrate the Year of the Ox. Regrettably, we are not able to offer ticket sales to the wider community and all our ACCF members due to COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement in accordance with the NSW Public Health Order (no. 7) 2020.
2020 was a challenging year for all whether in Australia or elsewhere around the world. The not-for-profit sector had been particularly hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to pursue our Mission to help those in need, ACCF will take this opportunity to launch a new Sponsorship programme with corresponding advertising benefits. We also appeal to individuals to make donation pledges. The minimum pledge under this programme is $3,000 per annum (all donations to ACCF $2 or more are tax deductible).
The Foundation welcome and expressed sincere gratitude for the support ACCF received from various corporate and individual sponsors/donors. To date, the following sponsors/donors have agreed to go into partnership with ACCF to support this programme:
• NAB Private, we are very grateful for the support from NAB for the past 10 years.
Diamond Sponsor ($10,000 pa for 3 years)
• B1 Group
• National Auto Glass Supplies Pty Ltd
Platinum Sponsor ($5,000 pa for 1 year)
• Elementelle Probiotics+
Gold Sponsors ($3,000 pa)
• Digital Dental Surgery Sydney ($3,000 pa for 3 years)
• Interactive Brokers Australia Pty Ltd ($3,000 pa for 1 year)
• Urban Stellar Pty Ltd ($3,000 pa for 3 years)
• Vinco Architectural Hardware Pty Ltd ($3,000 pa for 1 year)
Donation Pledges (min. $3,000 pa)
• Ms Gloria & Mr Henry Cheung ($3,000 pa for 3 years)
• Mr Samuel Chu OAM ($3,000 pa for 3 years)
• Dr Peter Wong AM ($3,000 for 1year)
Special acknowledgement must be extended to PwC, WayIn Network Australia Inc and Mr Arthur & Mrs Rita Kwan, all have been supporting ACCF for many years and have taken corporate tables for this event. Sincere thanks to our event sponsor, Handpicked Wine, prize donors, our two performing artists: Mrs Regina Ma and Mr Edward Lee and Tommy Tong’s Traditional Chinese Performing Arts Centre.
For many years, ACCF is privileged that distinguished guests including many Federal and State Members of Parliament attend our events, and, on this occasion, the following dignitaries have confirmed their attendance:
- Her Excellency the Hon Margaret Beazley AC QC, Governor of NSW
- Mr Dennis Wilson
- The Hon Alex Hawke MP, Minister for Immigration, Migrant Services & Multicultural
Affairs representing the Hon Scott Morrison MP, Prime Minister of Australia
- Mr Andrew Giles MP, Shadow Minister for Cities & Urban Infrastructure, Shadow
Minister for Multicultural Affairs representing the Hon Anthony Albanese MP, Leader
of Federal Opposition
- The Hon Victor Dominello MP, Minister for Customer Service representing the
Premier of NSW
- Ms Jodi McKay MP, Leader of NSW Opposition
- The Hon Cr Philip Ruddock AO, Mayor of Hornsby
- Mrs Heather Ruddock
- Mr Joseph La Posta, CEO Multicultural NSW
- Cr Craig Chung, City of Sydney
The ACCF management committee has put in a lot of effort in putting together a COVID Safe Plan for all event participants and we would like to acknowledge the much-needed assistance from Marigold Restaurant. Thank you.