In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, ACCF has decided to launch “ACCF COVID-19 Special Financial Assistance for International Students” programme.
The objective of this project is to offer short term emergency assistance to International students who are stranded in Australia away from their hometowns, lost their casual jobs and are unable to sustain basic living expenses as they are not qualified for any Australian Government assistance as a result of the pandemic.
Application for this Special Financial Assistance can be made from one of the following organisations (please refer to our website www.accfnsw.org for more details):
- Metro Assist
- The NSW Spanish & Latin American Association for Social Assistance Inc.
- Uniting Harris Community Centre
- Counterpoint Multicultural Services
- Advance Diversity Services
- Australian Indian Sports Educational & Cultural Society Inc.
As a start, each of the above organisations will be granted $3,000 for this programme. Provision of additional funding is subject to resource availability.
Application Terms & Conditions
- Applicant must hold a valid student visa;
- Applicant must be a first-time applicant for this programme;
- Applications must be made through one of the above organisations
The Amount of Special Financial Assistance is $300.
Click here for application details.
For further information on this project, please contact via email: